Monday, February 3, 2014

Little bit here. Little bit there

Top of the evening to you!
Just posting some things I've been working on.
I'm back at school with the semester in full swing.

Its gona be a big semester...A lot going on and will happen in the future.
I'll try not to neglect my blog and tumblr...

So here's some images I took for my photo class as well as some speed paints.






And last but not least, a small preview of an animation i'm working on.
It took me a while to learn animating on photoshop but it was do able. 
I had to screen record it from my instagram cause i deleted the original video XD
Enjoy!





Photography and speed paint character (c) me
Jack Frost (c) Dreamworks
Bolin (c) Mike Dante Dimartino and Bryan Konietzko 
Figure speed paint reference (c) Zdenka Braunerová


No comments:

Post a Comment